Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oppsites Attract

Re reading the differences of men and woman, I got to thinking about the current relationship I'm in. The guy I'm dating is so different than I am. Maybe this is why we fit together so well, but still shouldn't couples have some similarities? For instance,
Aaron is into playing video games whereas I'm okay with lounging around when I have a free moment. He watches animae and I watch law and order special victims unit.
I have epilepsy and though I don't like having seizures I don't get all flustered when one happens. I also don’t follow my doctor’s instructions on not having caffeine. Aaron makes sure I don't have pop, or chocolate. Although it’s silly, we fight about me drinking soda or eating chocolate. Mainly it’s me bringing up the subject, but still. I don’t like that he’s so concerned sometimes. I think its cute for the most part but it can get annoying sometimes.
I know this is something that most men do, but he doesn’t pick up after himself. That makes me mad .I’m a clean freak so when I see something that is in the wrong place I want to pick it up. The worst part is, if I do pick up his mess he gets upset because I’m messing with his stuff.
What I’ve learned from this relationship is that we are different and I either need to deal with it or I need ro end the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment