Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Difference of men and Woman

According to the reference book Looking Out Looking In men and woman are different in many ways. For example: men understand what woman are saying more offten than woman undusted what men are saying. Personally I believe this too be true. Ican think of many examples when I’m with my male friend and I have to ask about what is being talked about vs. When I'm saying something. I think this is because men listen better than woman. Laughing out loud.

However, woman make up when talking in a conversation. Women ask more questions than men do. Although men tend to joke around when talking and woman ten to focus more on relationships, they seem to get their points across fine.
My boyfriend jokes around a lot. Sometimes its hard to tell when he’s serious. Although this can problem caused a fight at times, we are working on this issue. Being funny isn’t a bad thing though. It is always good to have a laugh once in a while. Another difference I’ve found between us is that I’m an open person when talking and he’s not. When looking back at the reference book, I see that it doesn’t say how much men talk, so I can’t compare my current situation to the reference material.

No comments:

Post a Comment